Friday, October 29, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN BALANCED READERS!!




I want to take a minute to wish all of our readers a Happy, Fun, and Safe Halloween. I have been absolutely swamped with personal stuff including health issues of family members that have requied my time and attention. Because of the flexibility of my Mary Kay business, I have been able to be where I WANT to be (not need) to be without taking time off. Yes, I have had to work around the other things I need to take care of but I can schedule my appointments around the other items and I can still come home to orders on the answering machine and email orders. It does pay to work your MK as a business whether you are doing it just part time or full time.

And I will return so hang on just for a little bit longer - I do have a post in my head just want to take the time to write it well and not just throw it up but soon, I promise... at least I don't do "reruns, lol"

TRICK OR TREAT!!

Now which costume am I wearing...hmmm
and what are you going to be??

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com