Thursday, December 15, 2011

Website with great resources and responses to Pink Truth

I just stumbled on this website and absolutely must share it with all of you.

http://www.responsetopinktruth.com/index.html

According to the "About Me" page, this is another Mary Kay Director that tried to reach out to Pink Truth and was rejected (Shocking... right).  

Her responses (found here) are well thought out and organized and her resources (found here) are great.

She remains anonymous, but there is a contact section where you can send a message.  Please give her site a visit and send her an encouraging message.

With enough people countering Pink Truth's poison, hopefully less people will fall victim to their lies.

Thanks

(as always, please post your comments and keep the conversation going)

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com