Tuesday, April 2, 2013

MK Setting Spray review and 2 warm weather makeup techniques

OK, I have had the chance to try out the new MK makeup setting spray. It performed well, no irritation, kept makeup nice all night on the dance floor. I recommend you buy this for the warm weather that's ahead to avoid makeup meltdown. And with that, I have some other tips. Foiling (wet application) eyeshadow: Dampen brush with MK setting spray, then pick up eyeshadow on brush, then apply by patting/pressing the shadow into the eyelid. This makes the color super dramatic and keeps it in place for such events as going dancing in the evening. Damp mineral foundation application: Get either a flat foundation brush or a flat top mineral powder brush. Dampen with water, blot off excess, pick up mineral powder on brush and buff gently onto skin in circular motions. Then once you have all your makeup on, close eyes and spritz face with MK setting spray. This method is very anti-meltdown for the warm weather. I can verify that unlike many other mineral powders, MK does not itch your face in hot weather.

1 comment:

  1. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. lancome setting spray

    ReplyDelete

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com