Monday, May 14, 2012

My Apology


I have removed the post that offended Lori,and anyone else. I sincerely apologize. I would never intentionally offend anyone. As for being "racist" Well, anyone that knows me, knows I love everyone no matter what race, creed, color, region, sex, etc.. one & all and God created each and everyone of us. I am the furthest thing from racist there is.

I am saddened that something little and by no means ill spirited can be taken so out of context and be called racist, seeing your reaction perhaps in poor taste but not racist. Also by no means was your comment respectful. I would have removed it immedieately if you had emailed me with your issue with it.

In my opinion I wish some people could just relax and lighten up, we would have far less stress over being "politically" correct all the time. Being Italian - I make comments about me and "my Italian" traits all the time. Also ie: I may say something to my husband about being a "Ram" / horoscope .. and how he likes to butt heads.. it is said tongue and cheek and in good humor with no ill intent. would that make me racist as well? I thought it was cute and enjoyed it and it made me smile. But I will apologize again and it is removed.

I sincerely hope that with the time, energy, and effort put into this blog, you were able to find something of benefit for you. Seeing in the many years since we have been publishing this is the first item I have been rudely insulted and called out. Hopefully there were many articles that were to your liking before you read the one that offended you and you will continue read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com