Friday, February 3, 2012

Protect Yourself & the Company


Have an Awesome Weekend Everyone!!

We can all get all excited and say things we don't mean... as in I just "won" my MK car.. when Mary Kay always said, you "earned your use" of the Company car. Yes, for most it is understood, you didn't win it in a raffle but if someone wants to be techincal or nit picky, it is best not to misrepresnt anything about our business or the Company... here are a few "do's" versus "don't's" from our www.marykayintouch.com site.. Always good to know these things.

Don’t say this: >>>>>>>>>> When you mean this:

Win a free car
or company car ..>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...Earn the use of a Career Car


Go into
management ...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....Move up the career path


Job ... >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...Mary Kay “business” or “opportunity”

Pay raises ...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....Give yourself a raise

Training ...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....Education

Paycheck ...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...Commission check

Salary ...>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...Commissions

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure where to post this, but I happened to see that a bunch of the limited edition items for the upcoming catalogue (not this one) are on eBay. I thought we couldn't do that? Doesn't that hurt other consultants?

    ReplyDelete

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com