Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The 3 Finalists from the Way to Beautiful Contest!!



The Mary Kay judging panel has chosen the three grand prize winners from among the finalist entries chosen by your votes. Entries were judged on overall impact of makeover, personality, and the story's originality and inspiration to others.


Here is the link for the winners and there before and after pictures with their statements. Fun!!
Congratulations to the lucky ladies!

https://www.mkmakeovercontest.com/US/English/Default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com