Sunday, December 27, 2009

Would you share you special Christmas minute?



How about some totally heartwarmning stuff?

Our son (the Marine) made it in just in time to celebrate with us before being assigned to his new duty station so we had the whole famiy in one spot (not for long) but all together!! Please share and make this a totally "feel good" post!

(it can be funny too... like my pomerian got into something very sticky, and I thought being able to cut hair could adjust for a dog, lol... oh my.. poor thing looks like a dork, thank goodness, I had all his little Christmas sweaters! (good thing is he is showing no signs of p.t.s.d.! :)

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday!

Peace be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com