Friday, August 28, 2009

Extra depth and contrast for eye looks

So...unless you have amazing model-like bone structure, you may be looking for a way to add extra depth to your eye looks to really make it "pop."

You need two colors: Cinnabar for your warm looks, and coal for your cool looks. Once you have all your colors in place on your eyelids, take a *small* amount of one of these dark colors and blend it into the outer V so that it combines with the color you already have there. It won't look black; it will just deepen the color in that area when you blend the shadows together. It creates extra depth against which your eyes really stand out.

Try it and tell me what you think. I do this for all my looks except when I'm modeling for the artists and want to look as natural as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com