Saturday, August 30, 2008

Women Inspiring Women (or Men...)

Regardless of party lines it is clear that the 2008 elections are challenging the traditional role of women in the world. From Hillary Clinton to Sarah Palin America is being told that women are capable leaders. They don’t necessarily have to make it into the White House to shake up the traditional image of women. There have been many other women throughout history who have re-shaped the world’s view of women in various ways.

I challenge you to share the story of a woman in history who you feel is particularly inspiring or who has shaped history. For variety’s sake if you are going to pick Mary Kay then add a second woman as well. Also, lets try to avoid any political mud slinging here. The two politicians were named as a reference to our point in history not as an endorsement of either party.


No comments:

Post a Comment

For Further Reading...

This Week On Pink Truth - Click Here
Pros and Cons of Mary Kay - Read or Contribute or Both!
First Post - Why I Started This Blog
The Article I Wrote For ScamTypes.com (here) (there)
If this is your first visit please leave a comment here. I would love to hear from you!
If you want to email me: balancedmarykay@gmail.com
But you are probably better emailing mk4me: mk4me2@gmail.com