Pages

▼

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Why Pink Truth is so certain about their "truth" about Mary Kay?

Stumbled on this quote today and thought it was appropriate to the ongoing conversation here:


The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

-Bertrand Russell-
British author, mathematician, & philosopher (1872 - 1970)



1 comment:

  1. The fool knows he is a wise man, but the wise man knows he is a fool.

    Update for MK4ME: That lipstick you sent me, I wore it on stage yesterday during our magic act. So you can tell your customers in truth that a magician's assistant wore it on stage and it didn't melt or change color. Hey, if I can wear it under those hot lights... that's not bad at all.

    I wore a zillion brands: Boots No. 7, Aromaleigh, Body Shop, Urban Decay, MAC, Ulta house brand, Ben Nye setting powder (with anti sweating ingredients; it's stage product) Wet n wild lip pencil...yes I did...lol. And the MK lipstick.

    And fake hair. :P I never show my real hair on stage. It isn't dramatic enough. I had on a corset top and a little tutu skirt and high platform heels, and I did my eyes in iridescent, highly contoured poison green. I looked like an evil little doll. lol

    ReplyDelete